You can pay your fines and fees via webpayment.
If you have fines and fees, you will find them from My account.
- Click on Fines tab to see the fines you have incurred, i.e. how much there is to pay and why.
- Fines exceeding 10 euros will result in suspension of borrowing rights until you pay the required fees.
- You can pay the fines at the library or via web payment. You can also ask for a bank account number to pay online.
- Some of the overdue fines may be so called accrued fines. This means that these loans that caused the fines are already due and they haven’t been renewed or returned. If you have accrued fines, you cannot pay them via web payment. You can choose either of these options:
- Return the overdued loans which have accrued fines. Then pay the fines either at the library or via web payment.
- Contact the library during opening hours to settle the fines. After that you can pay the fines via web payment. Your loans will be renewed at the same time, with the exception of the loans which have holds placed on them.
Payment service provider
Paytrail Oyj (2122839-7) acts as an implementer of the payment handling service and as a Payment Service Provider. Paytrail Oyj will be shown as the recipient in the invoice and Paytrail Oyj will forward the payment to the merchant. Paytrail Oyj is an authorized Payment Institution. For reclamations, please contact the website you made your payment to.
Paytrail Oyj, business ID 2122839-7
Phone: +358 207 181830
Paytrail Oyj (FI2122839) provides netbank related payment transfer services in co-operation with Finnish banks and credit institutions. For consumer the service works exactly the same way as traditional web payments.