Select Login from the main menu at the top. Students and staff at SeAMK will login to SeAMK-Finna with their SeAMK credentials (Haka-login). Other patrons will order a single-use login link to their email address.
Logging in with Eepos Libraries' card is also possible, if you have connected your Eepos library card to you SeAMK-Finna account.
Login to SeAMK-FINNA, if you want to manage your personal account details, loans, fines, requests and if you want to renew your loans or make requests. You can also save searches and favourites for later use. The students and staff of Seinäjoki University of Applied Sciences also have remote access to library's e-resources.
1. Login with SeAMK user account (HAKA login)
Type your SeAMK User name ja Password.
2. Login with email address
Other patrons than SeAMK students and staff can order a single-use login link to their email address. The address has to be the same which a patron has notified the library. SeAMK-Finna will send you a link by email which you can use to login. No password or PIN code is needed.
3. Login with you Eepos library card credentials
You can also login to SeAMK-Finna with your Eepos Libraries' library card credentials. Then you will be able to manage your loans and requests which you have from Eepos Libraries as well as loans and requests from SeAMK Library.
Always end your session from the main menu (under your name) by selecting Log Out.
On the drop-down menu under your name you can access your personal tabs: Loans, Holds, Fines, Library cards, Profile, Saved searches, and Favourites.
Under Profile you can check your personal details saved in library's customer register. You can update your personal details by using the link Change PIN or update your information.
You can also type your email for scheduled alerts and for alias displayed in SeAMK-Finna. You can download your favourites and saved searches for later use, as well.
- Logged in with your SeAMK credentials: you can change your PIN code by yourself. Library card number and the PIN code is needed at self check-out machines.
- Logged in with your email address: you can update your address, email address, phone number and PIN code by yourself.
Loans and renewals
- Your checked out items are shown on the page arranged by the due date or title.
- You can renew your loans by checking the boxes beside items and clicking on Renew selected items.
- You can renew your loans all at once by checking the box at the list top and clicking on Renew all items. All the renewable loans will be renewed.
- If the loan is not renewable (there is a request for the item, or the number of renewals has reached the limit), you can see a text: Renewal is denied.
- If the renewal was successful, you will get a green notice: Renewal successful . The new due date is above the notice.
- If the renewal is unsuccessful (there is a request for the item or your card is blocked), you will get a red notice: This item could not be renewed.
- SeAMK staff's loans are automatically renewed.
- Loan can be renewed for 500 days at the most. After that it must be returned back to the library. A book can be checked out again if there aren't any requests for it.
Click on Holds tab to see your pending holds.
You can request both a book which is checked out and a book which is on shelf. By clicking on Request an item,
- you will receive a notice that your request was successful, or a reason why it was not successful. For example, requesting a book is not possible because your borrowing rights have been suspended.
- When the item has been returned, you will be notified by email. At My account you can see the final date the book is available for pickup, eg. when the hold expires.
- If the cancellation is successful, you will be notified by email.
- If your hold or request is ready for pick up, you cannot cancel it. If so, please contact the library.
You can cancel your holds by clicking Cancel Selected Holds or Cancel All Holds.
- Click on Fines tab to see the fines you have incurred, i.e. how much there is to pay and why.
- Fines exceeding 10 euros will result in suspension of borrowing rights until you pay the required fees.
- You can pay the fines at the library or via web payment.
Under the Fines tab you can see your current balance. If your loans are overdue, fines caused by them are not yet to be seen in the balance. When you return or renew the overdued loans, the balance changes accordlingly.
Clicking on Connect library card... on the Library cards tab you can save the details of SeAMK Library's and Eepos libraries' library cards.
- You can add the searched literature references to your own favourites by selecting the pin symbol.
- References are saved in favourites to the list of your choice where you can copy them to other lists.
- At My favourites tab you can
- sort your references by title, author, date, or format and add to them keywords and notes (Edit).
- create and remove your own public or private Favourites lists. The address of a public list can be copied from the address bar. You can then share the address.
- name the lists as you like and move their contents from one list to another.
- You can share references that you saved in the favourites or forward them by email.
- log in to SeAMK-Finna and you can save searches and schedule alert under your accounts Saved searches tab.
- Alerts schedule offers you new references daily or weekly, based on criteria provided by you. The results will be delivered to your email.
- The searches you carry out are saved during the session at Recent searches. If you are logged in you can save the searches and schedule an alert for it. Defaul is "None". Please remember to choose "Daily" or "Weekly" to get the alert.
- To store important references separately click on Save next to the reference. After closing the session, you will find the references at Saved searches.
- You can delete searches or empty the history by selecting Delete.
Always end your session by selecting Log Out from the main menu (under your name) and close the internet browser (on a public computer).